AGU CSE Short Term Internship Program 2022 organized by the College of Science and Engineering of Aoyama Gakuin University is now open for application. The program provides participants an opportunity to conduct a hands-on research project under the guidance of a faculty member at their assigned research laboratory.
The period of the program is 8 weeks between June 1 to July 31, 2022. Those who complete the program will receive a certificate.
How to apply:
- Postgraduate or final-year undergraduate students of Chula Engineering are eligible to apply.
- Up to 16 students will be selected.
- Application form and detail can be downloaded HERE
- Submit your application via email with the subject “Applying for AGU Short Term Internship Program 2020 [Student ID xxxxxxxxxx]” to email@example.com before Friday 7 January 2022
- The announcement of selected candidates will be notified within the end of January 2022
Selected candidates are required to purchase their air-tickets to/from Japan at their own expense and be responsible for their own daily expense. For the accommodation, AGU will provide the dormitory nearby the university campus.
For further information, please contact the Office of International Affairs, Faculty of Engineering at Tel. 02-218-6360 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
!!! Kindly be informed that the program may have to be shortened, postponed, or totally cancelled due to the unpredictable spread of COVID-19 !!!